Welcome to Harry-Snell.org.uk
My name is Henry Saxon Snell, but everyone calls me Harry. My mum
& dad like the name Harry, which is the diminuitive of Henry in
English. I hate being called Henry, but I love being called Harry
a lot. I had a great great great grandfather also called Henry Saxon Snell, and a great
great grandfather called Henry Gordon Clark.
I am very grateful to my first-cousin-once-removed and god-father
who kindly gave me the domain names Henry-Snell.org.uk and
Harry-Snell.org.uk for my zeroth birthday, and also hosts my
web-site on his personal site:
My web-site is about as bi-lingual as me, but I really want to learn
to speak in Russian as well as English.
- Birth, an interesting experience for all involved, happened about ?calculating? seconds ago, which makes me ?calculating?.
This is my parents' announcement of
- Now I can write, I have written my own web-site.
- I got baptised in
Steep, on Sunday 23rd
here for some photos.
- I go to Sheet
Primary School, and am in Year 3, in Herons class. When I
started year 1, I was quite scared because I saw people I didn't
know, but after a few weeks (days) I was a bit braver. Now I think
that the Kingfishers class is better than Robins, because they got
their electronic whiteboard put up first, and because there are toys
which are more fun. Sometimes we have a school fair in the summer,
with bouncy castles and obstacle course, and a Thomas road train,
and pony rides sometimes. On Tuesdays we normally have a guided
reading session, and Gardening Club after school. I like choosing,
playing outside and Phonics and PE, and I don't like worship.
- I've got a little sister called Annabelle,
and she eats more than me and faster, but I drink faster than her. And
she's very very very funny and I can make her laugh a lot.
- I recorded a Super-Penguin story, Episode 1, The Great Adventure.
- I like reading books and sometimes when it's bath-time I just
want to carry on reading. I like going to the library and getting lots
more books to read.
- I like making bread in our bread machine at home, and I normally
read the recipe book.
- I like being silly more than anything else.
- I like going to play with my friends, and don't want to go home
when my mum or dad collects me. (and when friends come round to play,
and I don't want them to go when the person who is picking them up
comes) And we play all sorts of games together, like super-hero games,
building with Lego, drawing.
- Sometimes I do drawing about festivals which are near, like
Christmas or Bonfire night.
- I like watching movies (cartoons sometimes).
- I am very interested in playing with all of my toys; I got lots of toys for Christmas
from all my friends and family. My favourite ones were the dinosaurs and the digger that mum
& dad gave me which has remote control.
- I have my own room in our new house with a tall bed that needs a ladder to get in.
When I look out of my window I can see the rockery.
- I have been skiing with my family lots of times, and I really like it.
- I went to
Moscow with Barnaby the school bear for Christmas 2006 & New Year 2007.
dad's boring web-site
photos of me.
I am Harry@Harry-Snell.org.uk,
and my parents are